Thursday, July 26, 2012

Doppelganger



  Shirt: Charlotte Russe
Sweater: H&M
Pants: H&M

Shoes: Payless

This past week we had a big painting party my production of The Producers. After the party our friend invited Nicholas and myself over to chill out in her hot-tub, which by the way is like the best thing ever. However, the hot-tub wasn't even the best part. We had so much fun that night - talking, eating some awesome tasting chicken and potatoes, jumping on her trampoline, and...meeting her little cousin. 


Well, Nicholas and I were just about in complete and utter shock when we saw this little guy.  He looks EXACTLY like Joseph Gordon-Levitt! I'm not even exaggerating. Nick said to me, "Oh my gosh! He looks just like..." and I said, "I already know! Joseph Gordon-Levitt!" And we screamed and just about forced him to take pictures with us. But fortunately, he didn't seem to mind us screaming over him.




Proof in the pudding:




No comments:

Post a Comment