Thursday, September 6, 2012

Insanity WHAT!?


I tried the workout Insanity today. It was brutal. I only did the fitness test and felt like I was going to be sick halfway through. Maybe that had to do with the fact that on every break I was guzzling water like it was my job.
I could barely hang in there. I didn't think I that out of shape...but apparently I'm going to have to reassess some things.  

The bf has already finished 90 days of P90X and is probably about halfway through Insanity, if not more. I have to give that boy credit. That is some tough stuff! I'm so proud that he has the willpower to put himself through that every day. YOU GO BABE! 

Romper: Forever 21; similar here, and here
Sweater: H&M; similar here, and here
Booties: Charlotte Russe
Belt: Forever 21
Bag: New York and Company
Necklace and Ring: Charlotte Russe
Bracelets: Burlington


No comments:

Post a Comment