Monday, November 26, 2012

It's deer day!


That's right, yinzers. It's the Monday after Thanksgiving. Most of you probably know it as "Cyber Monday." But the folks around here have always called it "deer day," also known as the first day of hunting season. 

Because of this celebration, I did not have school today. WHOOO HOOO! Extended vacation! No, I did not go hunting. But I did however have a nice relaxing day at home watching season one of American Horror Story (now on Netflix), playing Lost Winds 2 on my new iPhone, and eating chicken soup. I'd say it was a day well spent. 

Sweater: H&M; similar here and here
Chambray: H&M
Leggings: Forever 21
Boots: Charlotte Russe; similar here
Scarf: Forever 21
Bag: Ulta
Leg Warmers: my sisters' from when I was super little 

No comments:

Post a Comment