Tuesday, November 6, 2012

YouTube Tuesday


Hey, you know what's up?
YouTube Tuesday is here.
Aren't you excited?


Want to know what else?
I've been sick for four days.
Went to the doctors. 

I missed rehearsal.
That made me very sad.
But I needed rest.

Also, more cool things...
today I got to vote.
It was pretty sweet.


This week's videos
are inspired by school

and love for learning.

They are super cute.
You'll learn a lot, I swear. 

Stick around and watch.


They're also funny.

Kids would love to watch them. 

I know you will, too.

Did you notice it?

The way I was writing?
Don't you love hiakus?

Blouse: Forever 21
Pants: Forever 21
Belt: Forever 21
Shoes: Payless
Necklace: Burlington
Purse: New York and Company






Enjoy this week's videos?
Have a video you want featured?
Leave a comment in the comment section below!


No comments:

Post a Comment