Wednesday, January 30, 2013

January Funk

I'm feeling the January blues. This month has been full of so many ups and downs. I'm pretty sure this staying indoors stuff isn't really working for me. I miss being active! This business of not doing any musicals for a few months may actually be making things worse. I'm so lacking in inspiration. It's pretty much killing me softly, Fugees style. 

Also, my apologies for the terrible lighting. One of my light bulbs has burnt out! Better hop on that, or better yet, maybe I should just suck it up and by myself a tripod so I can get out of this room and take some pictures.

Anyway, because of this lighting, you can't really tell that the dress I'm wearing is a lace dress. It's a pretty sweet dress and the best part is that I purchased it for only a few buck-os at the local Goodwill a few years back. And don't you just love this sweater? I bought it at target a few months ago. It's basically one of the most amazing pieces in my closet.

See you all soon. I'm off to look for some illumination. 

Dress: Goodwill; similar here and here
Sweater: Target; similar here and here
Shoes: Charlotte Russe; similar here
Belt: New York and Company
Headband turned Necklace: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment