Tuesday, February 18, 2014

coming together


Oh my goodness....so many things are happening lately! All the girls have their dresses ordered, Evan picked up his suit last night, our first gifts arrived at my house today, and my dress came in today! Oh my gosh. This is making me so excited!! It's actually happening. Before, it seemed like it was an eternity away. But time has seemed to go by in such a blink. I feel like I could ramble on about this forever, but I'm just so excited to marry my best friend. It makes me smile so much. I feel so happy. 

But on the flip side, I feel like I've been so stressed out lately. Having to deal with school and getting ready to send out more job applications, getting things squared away for the wedding, thinking about furniture and registries. It all seems to be so much at times. But when things fall together, it's just...perfect. Thinking about the good things and accomplishing things has been making everything much easier.  

I feel so lucky to have my mother keeping me sane. Hahaha....I actually think we're keeping each other sane. She's been looking at wedding ideas like a crazy person, and I thought I was bad. I think she's become a Pinterest addict. But I can't blame her! I know I definitely am. Seriously though, I don't know how I would get anything done without her! If you ever read this, THANKS MAMMA! I couldn't do this without you!

On another note, I'm getting totally sick of this dirty mirror. I cleaned this thing right before I took these pictures, but it's still dirty! I'm hoping to get a nice camera soon. Nikon DSLR, here I come! I just don't know when, exactly. heh.

Dress: Francesca's
Sweater: H&M
Boots: Forever 21
Necklace: Charlotte Russe

No comments:

Post a Comment