Friday, August 23, 2013

Lemme hear you smile

Market Street Sound - My home for the afternoon. 


Today. Was. Awesome.
I finally recorded my demo today! It was so amazingly cool to be in the studio working on my craft. 

And being an actor, you'd think it would be easier. I mean, some of the lines I got right away with only a few takes. Some of them we even liked the very first take. 
However, like I expected, some of the spots gave me some trouble. 


Haha. So I was doing this one spot where I was talking about West Virginia Public Theater. Not exactly sure why, but I just couldn't really say the phrase "haunting music" like a normal person. It really was a trip. 

I also had trouble with one where I was trying to be a serious mom talking about my child almost dying. WOOOOW. Lemme just say, it was really trying to put myself into that situation. It really made me think about how to approach things in a new way and really focus on the acting ability. I'm thinking of you Stanislavski

We finally got it though and we were done with all 12 spots in about an hour and a half, which is pretty dang good (if I do say so myself). 

I can't wait to share it with everyone! :)



Tank: Forever 21
Maxi Skirt: Target
Shirt: H&M
Bag: H&M
Belt: Forever 21
Sandals: Charlotte Russe

No comments:

Post a Comment