Monday, August 26, 2013

All dressed up and reliving the VMAs.


Still seem to be living last night's VMAs over and over in my mind. I was even dreaming about them last night. The good, the bad, and the disturbing. 

No shame here, but I pretty much geeked out and reverted to my 12 year old self when *NSYNC reunited for those glorious 110 seconds. Uh-maze-ing

And thank goodness I wasn't called into school this morning, as visions of Miley, a foam finger, and beetle juice danced in my head. 
......Or was it twerked in my head? 
Anyway, I slept nice and sound until the late hours of the morning all snuggly and warm. :)

It looks like I better get back to sleep ASAP just in case I get called in tomorrow! Have a great night everyone!! 

Dress: Dorothy Perkins
Sweater: Bon-Ton
Heels: Windsor
Bracelet: Charlotte Russe
Necklace: New York and Company

No comments:

Post a Comment