Saturday, October 5, 2013

Hallowboo of Horrors


Happy October, everyone. I'm certainly in the mood for fall. This weekend was the opening day to Hallowboo at Idlewild Park. It was such a blast. And SUPER hot out today. 
Too bad these shows are only on the weekends or I'd definitely be getting into shape just from all the dancing and sweating that's happening. Gross. 


I'm also loving all of my cast mates! We're having such a good time. I honestly couldn't have asked for better friends to work with. Some of us have only known each other for about a week, but it seems like a lot longer. It's pretty sahweet! 

Anyway, I hope you guys like today's post. I wore this outfit a few weeks ago to school and got many compliments on it. It's super easy to wear. Any lace skirt will do, paired with a simple blouse. So chic and lady like. I have also worn this particular pairing with a solid silver chain necklace and silver pumps. A slightly different look, but still totally wearable. 

Blouse: Forever 21
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: Nine West from T.J.Maxx
Necklace: Charlotte Russe
Bracelet: Burlington

No comments:

Post a Comment