Monday, October 28, 2013

post b-day bliss



So I turned 26 a week ago, today. Basically  it was a pretty bomb b-day weekend. 
The Hallowboo cast, Evan, and I went out to this pretty awesome place called the Piano Bar in Pittsburgh. It was hysterical and completely awesome! The musicians there were outrageously talented. They knew virtually every song  known to man. And if they didn't know it, they were good enough to listen to the chord progressions from the other members of the band and play along. They took song suggestions from the audience and played whatever the audience had written down on their card. Oh, ya know, no big deal. 
They also made up their own songs for all these bachelorettes. Holy cow! They were so stinkin' funny! I feel like I could hang out at that place all the time. 

Not only did I have a great evening out with the cast, but Evan took me out for a special birthday dinner. We dressed up and, of course, my boy got me a rose. It was so cute. I just love when we have date night. It makes me so happy to think about what our lives are going to be like when we're able to be together for more than a few days a month. I miss being able to see him every day. 

OOOOOOOOO. And now onto some more great news! I accepted a long term subbing job for one of my school districts. It's going to be in kindergarten. So I better start mentally preparing myself now. Gotta admit, I was definitely a little apprehensive for a hot second. I've been out of the kindergarten loop for a while, but I'm keeping my mind set on doing great things with those kiddos. I'm actually pretty excited about it. :)

AND!! I finally got my voice over demo!! I can't wait to share it with everyone. As soon as I find out how to get it posted it'll be up. 


Sweater: Old Navy
Dress: H&M
Boots: T.J.Maxx
Belt: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment