Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Polka Stripes


I figured it's time to start breaking out the sweaters and to start getting ready for fall weather. Today was a mixture of heavy rain, mist, fog, and sun. Rather strange, but it kinda got me in the mood for autumn. I've been trying to hang onto summer for as long as possible, but fall is just so fun! I'm excited to see the leaves change, wear my boots, and carve a  pumpkin, among other things. 

Today's look is inspired by my excitement for fall, bringing in warmer colors, while still keeping it fresh by mixing patterns. I didn't go too crazy when mixing the patterns because I used black as linking color and stuck to neutrals. But, I really enjoy that it's warm and cozy. Plus, the oxford booties give it that extra autumnal lusciousness


Sweater: Old Navy
Skirt: H&M
Booties: Journeys
Bracelet: Charlotte Russe
:Bow Ring: Charlotte Russe
Stackable Rings: H&M
Necklace: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment