Tuesday, January 15, 2013

YouTube Tuesday


Thanks for hanging in there everyone! I hope you all enjoyed A Piece for a Week: Feathered Skirt! 

Today's videos are ones that my friends have recently posted on fb. Now, I've said it before that I'm not a trained dancer, but I so wish I was! Dancing is just so magical. It requires strength, skill, artistry, feeling, courage, discipline, talent, and love. 

In this first video, I was absolutely amazed by this little girl's talent. She is only 7 years old and hitting those tricks like she's been dancing for years on end. She is giving so much attitude and sass that you just have to love it; it fits so well with the song. Her artistry is on point and reflects all of the accents and rhythms of the music to a tee. 

The second video is just crazy awesome - shadow dancers! For people to be able to do this kind of thing with their bodies and for someone to have this vision in order to create this form of art is completely just whoa. Yeah, no other words but whoa. That pretty much sums it up.

I hope you all enjoy this week's videos!


Enjoy this week's videos?
Have a video you want featured?
Leave a comment in the comment section below!

No comments:

Post a Comment