Tuesday, March 19, 2013

oh hi

Hello, my dear friends! I've missed you so much!! It's true. It's really true. I'm just a stinky old turd who kinda sucks with keeping up with life and the like. So let me fill you in on what's been happening in the last month.
- Crazy weather, but seriously...cray-cray.
- I bought some cute things for my closet and footsies recently.

- I've been subbing an awful lot.
- I have a new found love in The Walking Dead.
- I also just now basically love watching all shows on A&E.
- I was Snow White for a day and met Charlie Batch from the Steelers! Pictures to come.
- I still stock puppies online.
Aaaand that's about it.
If I think of anything else, I'll letcha know!

OH shiz, I almost forgot. A huge thank you to each of my friends and acquaintances who have stopped me and told me how much they look forward to reading this blog. It was a huge motivation for me to get back on here and actually stop being a lazy you-know-what. 

Seriously though, I'm so blessed. Thank you to everyone who reads!! <3

Jacket: New York and Company
Chambray: H&M
T-Shirt: Target (super comfy and on sale now for only 8 bucks!)
Jeans: Forever 21
Shoes: T.J.Maxx
Bag: Francesca's
Sunglasses, Bracelet, Bow Ring (sorry you can't really see them): Charlotte Russe

No comments:

Post a Comment