Wednesday, March 20, 2013

ringing in spring :)

Okay. Honestly, I'm ready for this winter be over and done with but it's just refusing to go away! But that doesn't matter. Nope nope nope. Cause this chick is ready for spring, and blossoms, and walks outside, and nice warm air! I'm cheering in the spring with a light Easter egg worthy color palette.

Let's break this down. Today it was shiny and bright but still chilly with a high of a super warm 39*. Completely deceptive. Unfortunately, I had to walk in and out of school today multiple times sans coat because I was in the trailers. Praying I don't get sick again, but let's get real.

Also guys, this is the ring I was wearing in yesterday's pics. I hope you all like! And while we're here, looking at this photo, let me be the first to point out that it appears that my skin matches this carpet exactly..... not really sure how I feel about that.
Thanks for reading! :)

Top: New York and Company
Jeans: Target
Pumps: Target
Headband turned necklace: Forever 21
Bracelets: Charlotte Russe
Ring: Charlotte Russe
Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment