Friday, August 3, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things *part 3*


     Shirt: Charlotte Russe
Skirt: Forever 21
Belt: Walmart
Shoes: Forever 21
Headband: Forever 21

 This week's favorite is the teen, angsty, drama that is Dawson's Creek. This show came out when I was in 4th grade. I was only ten years old, but I was watching this show every week like it was my job. Not only did I clearly not understand the crazy SAT vocabulary that they frequently used, but I really didn't understand that basically every episode was about sex (or for that matter know anything about sex).

14 years later, here I am...glued to my computer screen, watching Dawson's Creek like a maniac on Netflix. It feels like all of my free time lately has been dedicated to the Dawson and Joey drama. But, I have to admit, I've always been a Pacey girl. 

Also, the theme song on Netflix is different than the one on the WB and TBS aired shows. The theme song I remember is "I Don't Wanna Wait" by Paula Cole, but now all I'm hearing is this song called "Run Like Mad" by Jann Arden. Weird. Apparently, this song by Jann Arden, which is actually pretty good, was the theme song for the episodes aired in Brazil. For some reason, the Netflix and DVD episodes decided to use this song.
It's Friday, so get out there, enjoy some Dawson's Creek, and have a happy weekend!

image from tvtropes.org

No comments:

Post a Comment