Monday, January 6, 2014

I've got that reading problem


Lately I've been spending my free time catching up on my reading. Okay...when don't I normally do that? But I've had a little bit more time in the past few days to catch up and I just finished one of the most beautiful books yesterday! I devoured John Green's "The Fault in our Stars" yesterday afternoon. This book made me laugh and sob at the same time.

I'm talking ugly crying. The kind where your eyes get really small and red. The kind where you can't really breathe through your nose because it's all clogged up due to your ugly cry. The kind with the thick tears that stream down your face and ruin all of your makeup. If you have never read this book, please do. All I can say about it were great things. I read it in about 6 hours, probably because I couldn't put it down. But it's really not a long read. I promise you won't be disappointed. 

Today, I just started reading the sequel to "Divergent" - "Insurgent." I'm just about halfway through, but I stopped to give my eyes a break for a few minutes and get a blog post written instead. I don't know what it is about me and books about dystopian society, but these make up some of my all time favorites. I can't wait to see what comes next!!!

Update: For those who are headless, it's darn cold outside!! Too cold for school. All the schools around here are closed for tomorrow!! Yay for no school! Boo for having to make it up. Bundle up friends! 

Shirt: Charlotte Russe
Flannel: Forever 21
Sweater: Forever 21
Jeans: New York and Company
Boots: Target
Hat: Forever 21
Scarf: Charlotte Russe
Socks: T.J.Maxx

No comments:

Post a Comment