Tuesday, August 6, 2013

YouTube Tuesday


I'm so proud of myself for acting like a real person today and putting on normal people clothes instead of giving into the urge to stay in my pj's. And I even did my hair!! I suppose it also helped that I was going out in public. Eh. Who am I kidding, it's not like haven't gone out in public in my pajamas and/or looking a hot, train wreck, mess before. 


I've had this adorable wrap dress for about 7 months now and today was the first time I ever wore it. Not for any particular reason other than I forgot it was in my closet. I purchased this dress from a UK store called Dorothy Perkins. This site is so adorable. They have tons of vintage inspired clothes and most are school appropriate. Bonus! And the clothes are affordable. Dorthy Perkins kind of reminds me of Modcloth, except maybe it's a little bit more grown up. 

Besides whipping out this dress, I've brought you a new YouTube Tuesday video! I'm patting myself on the back for this. I wasn't really trying to do a YouTube Tuesday, but I was watching one of those "Teens React" videos and this particular video is one that they reacted to. Also, I'm sorry that this particular video is wedding related, I promise I'm not going to turn this blog into "all things wedding," but it was just too good not to post. This video got over 10 million views! I feel kind of lame for not seeing this sooner. However, now I have and I kinda love it. Grab your tissues, girls. 



Dress: Dorothy Perkins
Necklace: Forever 21
Earrings: Burlington
Bracelet: Charlotte Russe
Shoes: Payless



No comments:

Post a Comment