Monday, August 13, 2012

It's a three-for-all!



Shirt: Forever 21
Pants: Express
Shoes: Payless
Hat: A store on the boardwalk
Necklace: Gifted

Quick story about this hat. I bought this hat at Ocean City, New Jersey this year when I was on vacation with my sweetie. This adorable hat kept trying to run away from me due to the oceanic winds. So, being the guy that he is, my sweetie decided to drape his shirt over my hat to keep it on my head. Naturally I walked around like that for the rest of the afternoon. We're classy. Also, I was pants-less and wearing his other t-shirt because of my lobster red sunburn. I'll just let that image sink in.  I'm sure the other vacationers loved us.



               

Shirt: Forever 21
Sweater: New York & Company
Skirt: Forever 21
Shoes: Payless
Necklace: Thrifted



Dress: Forever 21
Sweater: H&M
Shoes: Forever 21
Hat: Forever 21
Belt: Forever 21

Dear Friends,

I know it seems like forever since I've posted. But this girl has been crazy busy! Friday, I was at the theater again, working. Saturday, I went on a lil date with the sweetie in Pittsburgh. (We went to The Cheesecake Factory; it was to die for. And he got me roses! He really is the best ever.) Sunday, I had church, a matinee show, and strike afterwards.

This has truly been a busy time for me. But, today it's a three-for-all! Meaning that you get all this weekend's 30 for 30 goodies in one sitting. Whoop scoop!

Anyhoodle, the show was amazing. Everyone did such an excellent job! I couldn't have asked for a better cast or crew. During every single performance we had the audience eating out of the palm of our little comical hands. It really is the best feeling to know that you can move an audience to laughter or tears. And we definitely had lots of laughter this weekend and even some tears from people laughing so hard. It's definitely bitter-sweet that the show is over.  I will miss playing Ulla; she really had been a dream role of mine for the longest time. And I will greatly miss the friends that I made during this wonderful production. Thank you to everyone involved for this amazing experience. 

On to the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment