Monday, September 24, 2012

In memory of summer 2012


To celebrate the amazing summer has come to an end. I've decided to show some pictures in memory of summer 2012.

Memorial Day love. 


Seussical silliness. 


Visiting the boys from the band! You guys always rock my socks off.


Passing by Philadelphia on the way to the beach.


Cruising with my babe. 


Baby goats at the fair. 


This just made me laugh so hard!!


My sweetie, me, and Adam at the Pirates game. Too bad we lost. :(


Cedar Point here we come!


This guy greeted us as we left the park. 


A cute little girl from the park made this for me at Princess Week. 


Look at this picture.....seriously....this was in my hometown. There were at least 5 cats and 6 chickens just hanging out on the street. Think what you will.


Beautiful sight to see on the way to the beach. 


Great view of Philly. 


BONFIRE!!


Mr. Porcupine at the zoo in Hershey Park. 


I love the park at night.


Let's go Bucs!!


Our lovely city of Pittsburgh. 


We're having fun at the game.  


"Prisoner's of Love" in The Producers. 


Hanging with some long lost friends on the last days of summer 2012!


I miss this lady sooo much! We had such a blast at the HofbrÀuhaus. 


Someone, please give me enough money to buy her. We're already in love.



And there's this....



But, mostly this...




I hope you all enjoyed summer as much as I did. And and always, thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment