Wednesday, October 31, 2012

HAPPY HALLOWEENIE!!


Happy Halloween, friends! I hope you're having a super spooky day! 

Halloween has been so different for me this year. This is the first year that I actually worked on Halloween. That's right. There's always a first. And, sad to say, I haven't had the time to really get into the festive spirit. Normally, I like to go to haunted houses, watch a bunch of scary movies, and carve pumpkins, but all of that was a no-go this year. 

However, this past weekend I did have a phenomenal time with my friends from Hallowboo! We went to the movies and watched Sinister on Friday night, went dancing on Saturday night, and cleaned up our mess of an apartment and dressing rooms on Sunday! 

I miss them so much already. It's strange, but awesome, how you can become so close to people in such a short amount of time.
 

Shirt: Kohl's
Pants: H&M
Booties: Charlotte Russe
Bracelets: Burlington

No comments:

Post a Comment