Tuesday, October 30, 2012

YouTube Tuesday


So much going on lately! The last day of Halloween theme park shows were cancelled due to Sandy. Thank goodness all of my friends and family on the East Coast are safe!

The hurricane hit and dropped snow all over the mountains. School was officially cancelled, and it's my grandpap's 90th birthday today! Happy birthday, pappy!! I love you sooo much and I am so blessed to still have you here with us. 


(Also, don't be fooled. These pics were taken before the hurricane hit.)

Sweater: H&M; similar here
Dress: Forever 21
Tights: Forever 21
Booties: Charlotte Russe
Hat: Forever 21

This week's videos are all about dance. Being in the theater business, it's a real bummer that I was never technically trained in dance. I get super jealous when I see amazing dancers. I just feel like this medium of art is so extraordinarily beautiful and powerful. How amazing is it to be able to tell a story using only your body? These videos leave me in awe because they are so inspiring. 
The first video was actually found on a blog that I read every day called thedaybookblog.com. Sydney is hysterical, her clothes are amazing, and her baby is completely adorable. Really, this is one of my favorite blogs EVER! So check it out!



All of the other videos I found on YouTube, but they are just so awesome, that I had to post them all. 
Videos two and three are from So You Think You Can Dance. They are simply beautiful. I especially enjoy the third video because it's so heartfelt; it's about the male dancer's mother being sick and he wanting to literally "fix" her. 



Video four is awesome because the male dancer only has one leg and the female dancer has only one arm. They use each other to complete the dance and themselves in a way. So inspiring. 


The last video of the day, I just thought was super cool because the way this girl moves is CRAZY! She really looks like a spider, it's kind of freaky.



Enjoy this week's videos?
Have a video you want featured?
Leave a comment in the comment section below!


No comments:

Post a Comment