Thursday, December 12, 2013

oh hey, those tutus look awfully familiar.......


I just came back from seeing some of my amazingly talented friends in The Nutcracker. It was beautiful! I'm so proud of their hard work. The dancing was incredible. You were all rock stars tonight!! Phenominal job! I can't wait to do another show with you all again! Bravo!


To John, your choreo was perfection, as always. The stage directions were wonderful and I was enthralled the entire show. Loving the new magic tricks. HAHA!

To Tyler, though this was your first ballet, you were wonderful. Those paddle turns were on point! And I like the new look for the beard. ;)

To Ben, my Kurt, your dancing was beautiful tonight! I'm so proud of all your accomplishments.

To Jeremy, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! How on Earth do you bend your legs like that and manage to walk the next day!? And those BOOTS though. I'm super jealz.

To Keri, I absolutely LOOOOVED you as the maid. It was beyond perfect. And thanks for picking up that stupid ribbon. It was driving me nuts. 

To Rachael, my sweet. HAHAHAAAAAA YAAAAAAAAAAS!!!! THE NUTCRACKAAAA!! 
You cracked me up the entire time! And I'm so proud of you for facing your fear of heights. You were a fierce mother ginger!

To Marina, what can I say? Flawless. Stunning. Gorgeous. It was beyond beautiful. You are gonna make it someday, woman! Follow your dreams, because you are a star. I'm so proud of you. 


 Shirt: H&M
Vest: Ann Taylor Loft
Skirt: H&M
Boots: Guess


No comments:

Post a Comment