Tuesday, December 10, 2013

mamma I'm a big girl now


I've quite the "To-Do List" this month. It might not seem like a lot, but these things are super time consuming, especially since I've been working over 40 hours a week. I'm kinda frightened. I'm hoping to get lots of this accomplished over Christmas break!! Here's a slight sample:

  • finish purchasing Christmas presents
  • create/check tests and quizzes for my homebound student
  • finish save-the-dates 
  • work on trying to complete my wedding registry
  • attempt to complete my linked-in profile
  • attempt to create a website for my voiceover work
  • make voiceover postcards to print  
  • get my voiceover demo online

Have you ever felt so overwhelmed that you don't really want to do anything but hide under the safety of your covers until it all goes away? It's not that I'm lazy or can't accomplish these things within the month, but it just seems so daunting. It's officially time to put on my big girl panties. 


Blouse: Kohl's
Skirt: Forever 21
Shoes: Target
Bangles: Charlotte Russe
Rings: H&M
Necklace: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment