Thursday, January 9, 2014

Nerd Alert


Though I loved every minute of having Christmas break and having school delays, they have truly messed up my sleep schedule. I hope all my teacher pals are having a better time getting back into the routine than I am! 

And a part of the reason why my sleep schedule has been so wacked is because I was staying up late to read "Insurgent" and "Allegiant" from the Divergent Trilogy. Now I'm not going to be writing a book review or anything, but I can't help but feel really bothered by the ending of the series. If you haven't heard, there's basically been an outcry of rage amongst many of it's readers.  

I've been actually upset about it for a couple days now since I've finished reading the books! I'm pretty sure I have a problem...
This is super weird and ridiculous, but I've been having dreams about the characters and for some reason I can't get these fictional people out of my head. It's really bothersome. Yeah...these people aren't real. I definitely have a problem. A nerd problem. 

I really need a new book to read. 

Dress: H&M
Boots: Guess
Necklace: Charlotte Russe

No comments:

Post a Comment