Tuesday, July 31, 2012

YouTube Tuesday





I know, I know. It's supposed to be a 30 for 30 post! But, here's the deal, I was at the theater all day long painting and taking amazingly silly pictures like these at rehearsal. Not only was I painting the set, but I apparently was also trying to paint my clothes, skin, and hair. I practically came out of there with more paint on me than on the set. Go figure. 
But, I promise, promise, promise 30 for 30 will be back tomorrow!! 

For now, let's just enjoy our Tuesday with some vids. 

This clip is from one of my favorite movies, Hocus Pocus. Who couldn't love Bette Midler, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Kathy Najimy, eh? No one I know, sir. 

Some of my friends and I were talking about it today, so it's making an official appearance! This is dedicated to a sweet young boy in the cast who knows what Hocus Pocus is but has absolutely not one clue as to what Pokemon is! Oy vey!

Enjoy!





What do you think of Hocus Pocus?
Have any ideas for next week's video?
Leave your comments in the comment section below!



No comments:

Post a Comment