Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Puppy Love



Shirt: H&M
Sweater: Forever 21
Pants: The Limited
Shoes: Payless
Necklace: Charlotte Russe
Belt: Forever 21
Everyone who really knows me understands that I'm, for lack of a better word, obsessed with puppies. They even haunt my dreams. No really, it's true. I eat, sleep, and breathe puppies.

I've never had a dog, let alone any other pet besides a handful of fish, but I've always wanted one. Pretty much more than anything. 

Today was another one of those days that all I did for the afternoon was look at puppies for sale. I think something must be wrong with me. Is this normal behavior? 

I have a few favorites....
The two on the top are peek-a-poos and the two on the bottom are goldendoodles.





all puppy pictures are from puppyfind.com 



No comments:

Post a Comment