Tuesday, August 28, 2012

YouTube Tuesday..and WE DID IT!! YAY!!


My dear friends, we did it! It's day 30! I can't even describe to you how pumped I am. 30 for 30 was definitely harder than it seemed. I was getting really bummed that I had to keep wearing the same clothes over and over again. I need color in my life immediately. 


On another note, I couldn't sleep last night. I was restless and tossing the entire night. And on top of this mess I had a major headache coming on. Can you guess what I was thinking about? Clothes and school. Yep. Clothes and school. Those two things were running through my mind the ENTIRE night. Those two things would normally thrill me but they didn't allow for good sleep especially when I was worried that I was going to be called in to sub at 5:30am. 

Top: Forever 21
Jacket: The Limited
Jeans: New York and Company
Shoes: Payless
Necklace and ring: Charlotte Russe
Watch: New York and Company
Clutch: Nine West


Today's video is one of my favorites. My sweetie and I found it last summer and it made us laugh for hours. Most of you have probably seen it, but if you haven't then you are in for a treat. Also, just a warning, this song will get stuck in your head. You are welcome.

Enjoy...



Enjoy this week's video?
Have a video you want featured?

Leave a comment in the comment section below!


No comments:

Post a Comment