Monday, June 24, 2013

vintage from grandma


Happy Monday, everyone! 

It's a scorcher out there today! It's been so beautiful all weekend. Luckily, I was able to spend some time in the pool and cool down. Life has been pretty good to me these past few weeks of summer vacation! 

Today's dress is a vintage piece which belonged to my grandmother. Holy moly am I in love with this thing! It's ideal for summer. It's so amazingly light and airy and has the perfect amount of femininity. Unfortunately, it's slightly see through, but it's nothing that can't be fixed when worn with a nude colored slip. 

I hope you enjoy grandma's dress as much as I do! xxxx

Dress: Vintage
Shoes: Nine West from T.J.Maxx
Necklace: Charlotte Russe
Bag: H&M
Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters
Hat: Ocean City Maryland Boardwalk
Rings: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment