Wednesday, June 12, 2013

laid back stripes


Stripes are one of my wardrobe staples. For some reason, I just can't get enough of them and have always been drawn to the simple pattern. They just always look so classic!

This dress is a dream- it has boldness due to the red, yet it's simple and timeless. I especially adore this particular dress, because the fabric is so wearable, comfortable, and the fabric allows for breathing. The length is also perfect because it's not too short. It comes right below the fingertips if you're standing straight. 

This particular type of pairing is definitely wearable if you have any kind of denim or chambray shirt, light or dark, tied in the front or not. I considered swapping out the cowgirl booties for a combat boot, which is definitely a trend happening right now. However, I think I liked this particular boot much better because it didn't cut my calf off, making my legs look much longer. I think the combat boots would have been a great option if the dress was a little shorter. Besides the combat boots, this pairing would also look great with a cute pair of simple white Keds. I mean come on, when can you go wrong with Keds? 

Thanks for reading guys!! XXXXXXXX

Denim Shirt: H&M
Dress: Forever 21; similar here
Booties: Charlotte Russe; similar here, here, here, and here
Rings: H&M
Bracelets: Charlotte Russe

No comments:

Post a Comment