Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Q&A


A huge thank you for all the feedback I've been getting about the changes to the blog!



Sweater: New York and Company
Shirt: T.J.Maxx
Shorts: Forever 21
Shoes: T.J.Maxx
Bag: H&M
Necklace: Charlotte Russe
Bow ring: Charlotte Russe 


I've had so many wonderful people tell me that they read my blog faithfully, which makes me so happy. And seeing all of the page views that I received yesterday, was absolutely phenomenal. 



To answer some questions about following the blog and finding out when I write a new post:

How can I follow your blog if I don't really use social media like fb or twitter?
Anyone can follow along on my blog by subscribing. 
What exactly does that mean? 
Well it means that you'll be notified whenever Whitney Justine has anything new posted on the blog. 

How do I subscribe?
You could subscribe in a few ways. You could subscribe by email, having an email notify you when I write a new post. 
You could subscribe by clicking the "Join this Site" button, under "My Lovely Followers" section. 
Or, you could also follow Whitney Justine on facebook, twitter, instagram, or bloglovin'. These links area all under the "Connect" section on the left side of the page. 

Do I have to have a blog or a blogger account to subscribe with the "Join this Site" button?
Nope, nope! :)
If you have a google account (email or google+), a yahoo account, or a twitter account you can follow using the "Join this Site" button. Plus, it let's me know that people are actually out there reading!


Can you see who reads the blog?
I cannot see who reads my blog. I can only see how many page views that I get. And of course, seeing those page views makes me so happy because it lets me know that people are actually reading, though they aren't subscribed. 

Why should I subscribe?
Not only does it make it easier for you to stay updated on the blog, but it also makes me feel really good. I have really no indication if people like what they're reading or hate it. Having subscribers gives me some kind of indication that you like what you're seeing. 

Can I still subscribe, but be anonymous?
YES! You can most certainly subscribe and remain anonymous if you wish. I can see that someone subscribed, but I just can't see who. 

I wanted to comment on your blog, but I don't have a blogger. 
You don't have to have a blogger, or even be a follower to share a comment. I have it set up so that anyone on the web can comment. 


I hope that answers some questions!! 
As always, thank you so much for reading!






No comments:

Post a Comment