Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Demo


A few changes around these parts. I'm so sorry if there is any confusion. Theater Geek and Teacher Chic went through an identity crisis. I've decided to change the blog's title to my name, Whitney Justine, as it represents me for who I am. Not just only certain aspects of my life. 

Also, after much feedback, though many readers liked the TGTC title, it was just too long for some to remember. Hopefully using my name will make that easier for my friends to stay in contact and follow me on my journey. 

And now for some news. I haven't shared this with many people, especially not on the internet. But as you all know, it is my passion to express my art as an actor. I'm so lucky to have found an outlet that lets me continue to substitute teach and pursue my creative dreams. Over the past two years, I have wanted to break into the voice over field. Last year, I tried to take a class held locally in Pittsburgh, but the class was cancelled due to the fact that not enough people had signed up. This year the same class was offered and I jumped at the chance to take it. I'm sooo glad I did!! 

I was lucky enough to be working under my voice coach, Jean Zarzour, who has been in the business for many years. This woman is a Godsend. With her help and guidance, she has led me to discover this new passion of mine. I'm very pleased to say that I will be recording my demo on Friday. 

I'm so thrilled to have this opportunity. I never thought this day would come. I've honestly been thinking about this for a very long time and I know that it's going to be a long road ahead to make this jump in my career successful. But, I'm dead set on making those connections and feeding my creative side. 

I hope that you all continue to stay with me through the struggles, triumphs, and everything in between. My life is going to be changing drastically in the next months and years to come. I can't wait to start my life as Mrs. Grabowski and pursue my dreams as a wife, mother, and career woman. 


Dress: Walmart
Blazer: H&M
Heels: Target
Necklace: New York and Company
Bracelets: Charlotte Russe
Belt: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment