Wednesday, November 13, 2013

from a while ago


Soooo, I had these photos for a while now. They were just hanging out on my phone, minding their own business. Oops! I forgot that I meant to put this outfit up in...September; I wore it to a Hallowboo rehearsal one night. Wow how time flies. 

But it still works! Leather leggings are clearly a staple this season and the oxblood color is still in full swing. If you aren't into the whole idea of leggings, that's okay! Leather in general is huge for fall and winter this year.  I've been pretty obsessed with it recently. 

This outfit could be made a little snugglier for the super chilly weather by swapping the thin cardigan out for a thick, loose knit grandpa sweater. I'm thinking, "yes, please!" to one with adorable patches on the elbows. Fix it up with a warm scarf and beanie, and you're good to go. Plus, it could easily be paired with combat boots for those days in which socks are a must. 

Speaking of leather details for fall, H&M has TONS of faux leather items that are kinda to die for. I recently purchased a moto jack (worn here), leather shorts (here), a coat with leather detail on the lapels and shoulders (here, sold out online), and a dress with leather side panels (here). 

Sweater: Charlotte Russe
Tank: Forever 21
Leggings: Windsor
Shoes: Payless

No comments:

Post a Comment