Friday, November 22, 2013

Dressed for Friday


It's kinda strange going into school when you're the only teacher dressed up. I forgot that it was casual Friday. Everyone else was in sweatshirts and windbreaker pants, while your's truly was dressed in this little number. Obviously I was pretty bummed because, I mean, who doesn't love going to work in their favorite snuggly sweatshirt and worn in jeans. 

I snagged this baby at the end of the summer for less than $20. The dress is a thicker fabric, so it's pretty warm. Pair it with a cardigan and tights, and bam! It's good to go. 

I'm mentally preparing myself for my job tonight- caroling Christmas tunes for Macy's downtown light up night. FaLaLaLaLa! Let's hope I come up with some good harmonies. Update to come!

Dress: Forever 21
Sweater: Bon-Ton
Shoes: Nine West

No comments:

Post a Comment