Sunday, December 8, 2013

the coziest of cozies


Let's just talk for a second about how wonderfully cozy this outfit it.  My mamma and I went to T.J.Maxx yesterday to get her a pair of shoes. That's where I purchased this glorious sweater and these super duper sweat pants. 

I have been looking for a pair of loose fitting sweat pants that are tighter at the ankle. These pants are so soft, almost silky to the touch, but they are a knit of some kind. I ended up purchasing a medium because I wanted them to be a bit baggier through the seat and thighs. Bonus alert - these pants have pockets! Ugh, I love them so much already. 

This sweater is crazy warm; it's a tight knit lambswool blend. I love it's pattern and the color palette. It's basically screaming "IT'S WINTERTIME!! WEAR ME NOW!!" The only downside is that this sweater is dry clean only. Here's to hoping that nothing happens!

Sweater: T.J.Maxx
Shirt: Forever 21
Sweats: T.J.Maxx

No comments:

Post a Comment