Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Tis the Season!


Season's greetings, everyone!! It's me, Hermey! Literally. SO FUN!!! I love my job. Who wouldn't want to dress up as a fun Christmas icon and meet cute little kids all night? My friends Jordan and Emily were also in on the Rudolph and the Island of Misfit Toys action. We has such a good time at one of our local mall's light up nights. We're all gathered below for a group pic.

Not only have I had the opportunity to be an one of Santa's dentistry loving elves, but I also am playing the adorable "Dolly" in a Macy's show called "Virginia's Magical Christmas."
The picture below is of me as Dolly at Macy's light up night in downtown Pittsburgh. We were having a blast caroling and being silly all evening - bringing cheer to all the patrons of Macy's. I even had a dance off with some kids in the middle of the store. Stinkin fun!

This past weekend we had our first show of "Virginia's Magical Christmas" and it went well. I had a couple costume malfunctions, but it turned out alright in the end. The bow off of my dress fell off as well as a bow from my shoe. You know me, taking it to the next level, making my accessories fling off as a spin around the stage. 

I also had another show this weekend called "Christmas in Oz." Holy moly, I love that show. It was with the same cast as "Virginia's," which was awesome. I love those guys. The weird and maybe kinda sad thing was that some parents didn't realize that I was supposed to be Glinda the Good Witch.....ummmmmmm. Many were calling me princess. Not really sure if they have ever seen the Wizard of Oz or not, but okay, a princess I'll be! 

I can't wait for the rest of the shows. I'm having such a great time with my friends and doing what I love to do. Yeah, rehearsals kinda kicked my butt since they were in such a short amount of time, but it was totally kewl and geeze louise did we have a good time! I couldn't have asked for anything better. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment