Thursday, January 2, 2014

ladylike skirt


First day back at school and wearing my new skirt from Evan! I'm in love with it. I've seen skirts like this for a while all over the fashion blogs, but every time I went to buy one online they would always be out of stock. Windsor finally put one online and I'm obsessed!! Super good quality and looks so cute! It made me feel really good today getting lots of compliments at work and a little girl told me that I looked "really cute."

Evan also got me this amazing genuine leather ox-blood skirt from H&M for only $30!! We were in Pittsburgh for a friend's birthday and it was in the sale section. I almost didn't get it, but I saw how cheap it was and then noticed that it was originally priced at $129! I couldn't pass it up. Apparently it was marked so low because the Pittsburgh store needed to get rid of it because they don't carry that line in-store or anywhere around the area. It was fate. I can't wait to wear it!! 

On another good note, we already have a 2 hr delay for tomorrow! YAY! 

Turtleneck: Kohl's
Skirt: Windsor
Heels: Target
Belt: H&M
Necklace: Forever 21
Watch: New York and Company
Rings: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment