Saturday, January 4, 2014

bridesmaid dresses: part deux


After many months of endless searching, I've finally found my bridesmaid dresses!! HALLELUJAH! I don't know why, but it was so hard to find ones that came in the right color scheme and had the right look to go with my dress and venue. I can't express how happy I am now that I've finally decided on ones I actually like!! AAAAAHH. Elated. 

I went to the dress shop with my oldest sister last weekend and we found them and it was love at first sight. She found one that she, my mother, and I all loved, so we knew it was golden. I took my cousin, Chrissy, with me to the dress shop tonight and she found one that she loves, too! I'm finally starting to get really excited about these dresses now. Before it was kind of like a looming burden. But now that I know what I like, it's actually really fun to go with the girls and have that time together. I'm so grateful that I have the best bridal party to make my day so special. I love you all!

Also, I'm finally learning the power of #hashtags on instagram. #score

Shirt: Target
Jeans: H&M
Shoes: Target
Necklace: Charlotte Russe
Bracelets: H&M and Charlotte Russe
Rings: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment