Wednesday, October 17, 2012

strawberry shortcake: peplum and houndstooth


Oh, it really was such a beautiful day outside!! 70 degrees and sunny - I'll take it. I took advantage and got in as many shots of different pairings as possible. This particular outfit was one of my favorites. This shirt was recently bought at Forever 21; just this week, actually. The skirt, also from Forever 21, was another purchase that I bought in a haul from September.

This skirt is amazing. Remember the polka dot one I wore the other day? Well this one also has pockets and is totally appropriate for school, as well. Whoop!

At first glance, I didn't even think to put the two together. But, I think they look pretty swell! And I even got to wear my shoes from Just Fab! Double whoop!!

Shirt: Forever 21
Skirt: Forever 21
Shoes: Just Fab; similar here, here, here (LOVE THESE!!), and here (AND THESE)!
Belt: Forever 21
Bag: Nicole Miller


No comments:

Post a Comment