Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Poopers' Day Out


Nicholas is leaving for school on Friday and I couldn't be more proud (and sad). He and I have been best friends for years, and over that time we have literally become the same person. Today as we were getting ready for our shopping date for his new dorm, we wore almost the exact same outfit seen above. 

We spent the last few days together knowing we probably wouldn't get much time together the next few months. In those days, we have watched several of the best (and gayest) movies ever made. Those movies include: Fern Gully, Pinocchio, Company: the musical, Swan Princess, Anastasia, and The Human Centipede. Yes, I realize The Human Centipede isn't really a great (or gay) movie, but hey, it's a movie everyone no one needs to see to believe. 

So altogether, this week with my "Pooper" and best friend, Nicholas, has been pretty great. I am going to watch him start this new and exciting chapter in his life and I couldn't be happier. And now we are watching Matilda. Goodnight!
Shirt: Forever 21
Button Up: H&M
Pants: New York and Company
Shoes: Payless
Bag: New York and Company

No comments:

Post a Comment