Monday, October 22, 2012

quarter of a century!?


Wow. Am I really this old!? How did this happen. Why is it so hard for me to believe I'm 25. It's kinda crazy. It feels like yesterday that I was in high school running around the halls with my girl friends.


But besides that, my birthday was absolutely wonderful. I could not have asked for a better day. I really have the best friends. I am so blessed. Thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday and made it so special!


But, I have to say, the best thing of the b-day was spending time with my boy. And he got me a gift card to New York and Company! He knows me so well!! :)


On another note, I'm super sorry that most of my clothes lately have been from one store. I went on a small lil shopping spree. And I can't help that Forever 21 is basically like the best thing ever. What can I say? Their clothes make me weak in the knees. 

Blouse: Forever 21; similar here, and here
Jacket: Forever 21; similar here
Jeans: Forever 21
Shoes: Old Navy: similar here, here, and here
Bag: Miche

No comments:

Post a Comment