Thursday, October 11, 2012

your Steeler pride is showing


Though I took these pics yesterday (sorry for the inside pics and mess, it was freezing and raining outside), I actually wore this outfit to school today. The pretty cool thing was that it was Steeler day at school and I didn't even realize it! I'm completely decked out in Steeler colors.
Anyhoodle, if you get the chance, make sure to stop by Forever 21. They have some amazing skirts for really great prices. I got so many compliments the past few times I've worn this skirt. Not only do I love this skirt for the polka dots, but I also adore it because it is a great length for work and has pockets! Win, win, win!

Just checked online and they no longer have it!! :(
But I linked some similar styles below. 


Sweater: Forever 21;similar here and here
Tank: Forever 21
Skirt: Forever 21; similar here and here
Shoes: Payless
Necklace: Charlotte Russe
Bracelets: Burlington and gifted
Headband: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment