Tuesday, October 16, 2012

YouTube Tuesday


I bought these pants hoping that the black, white, and grey color scheme would take me into fall and winter. I wanted them to be versatile enough to wear them with this great chunky sweater, but also be able to wear them with a dressy blouse or even a plain t-shirt.  I've been a little hesitant to wear these babies, but I think I've made a great fall pairing. 


Today's videos are all from Judy Garland. Gah, I just love her. Her voice is amazing and her acting is always perfection. I wish she were still around today. I could go on, but I digress. Ahhhhh......I guess I'm just in one of those "Judy moods." 


Also, sorry the pics are so blurry. I honestly don't know what happened with the uploader. 


Sweater: Forever 21; similar here, here, and here
Turtleneck: Kohl's; similar here
Pants: Burlington; similar here, here, here
Boots: Bon-Ton
Bag: New York and Company







Enjoy today's videos?
Have a video you want featured?
Leave your comments in the comment section below!


No comments:

Post a Comment