Tuesday, May 7, 2013

drip drip drop


This weekend was a whirlwind.
I was working in Harrisburg scoring tapes for the state's PASA test. It was actually a good time considering all the tapes that I had to watch. I got to spend time with my mom and two of my sisters, who live on the other side of the state. Not only that, but my mom took us out to Texas Roadhouse for dinner Saturday night. YUMMY! Don't even get me started on that cinnamon butter.....I die. Every time.

I also not only lucked out by getting to eat some steak, but I managed to score a stunning pair of BCBG shoes for only $33!!!! They were 60% off an already reduced price. And they are B-A-UTIFUL! 


OH, OH, OH! AND, I went to Ulta to get more make-up, since I was running low on my favorites, and I spend enough money that I was able to get a free bag with make-up already in it, apparently valued at $88, AND I also got a free eyeliner and a free eyeshadow! WHAT!?? I'm in heaven.

And this is totally strange, but my friend Tony was working behind the counter. It was so weird because I know him from school on the western side of the state. Definitely a nice surprise to see someone I knew besides my family. 



Jacket: Forever 21; similar here, here, here, and here
Tank: Charlotte Russe; similar here, here, and here
Pants: T.J.Maxx
Boots: Gap
Sunnies: Urban Outfitters
Bag: Miche
Bracelets: Charlotte Russe
Umbrella: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment