Saturday, June 1, 2013

Minty Fresh


One week of school left. Sweet mercy. I can't wait for summer vacation. It also doesn't help matters that the room I'm in for the last week and a half of school is either the temperature of the Arctic Circle or Jamaica. Sometimes in the same day.

But, I can't complain. And today was another beautiful day that the Lord has blessed us with. I was also blessed with having dance rehearsals for The Wedding Singer twice this week, including today where I got to sweat my little bum off! Hey, I like that! I need that to happen. 

So, I'm all for that mess that's going on (as in my dancing talents, or lack there of). I thought I was okay, but compared to the girls around me who are actually dancers, I should just win the Tottie now for Best Comedy Act due to my mad skills. Holy moly!


And gosh darn it, I really need to clean this mirror. 


Shirt: T.J.Maxx
Leggings: Forever 21
Sandals: Forever 21
Necklace: Target
Gold Rings: H&M
Bow Ring: Charlotte Russe
Bracelet: Charlotte Russe

No comments:

Post a Comment