Saturday, May 4, 2013

pumped up kicks



Hey yinzers! Currently sitting in a Starbucks near Harrisburg with my sister jacking their free wifi and drinking a nice vanilla latte. Perfect.

Just stopping by to make a quick post and to say hello! Happy birthday shout-out to my bf's niece Chloe! She's having her birthday party today and I'm so sad I had to miss it. I'm out in Eastern PA this weekend for work. But it's going well!

I hope you all enjoy today's ensemble. I wound up doing a black and white thing, though not entirely intentional. I'm a little obsessed with hidden wedges in the high tops and I wanted a way to wear them for summer. :)

Can't wait!!!

Sorry to make this quick, but I'm borrowing my sister's computer and she needs to get on.

Thanks again for reading.  xxxxx


 Sweater: Forever 21
Shorts: New York and Company
Shoes: Target (super comfy, btw!)
Sunglasses: H&M
Bag: Target (on clearance for $12)
Bracelets: Charlotte Russe

No comments:

Post a Comment