Sunday, June 2, 2013

oh my gosh. shoes.


What a nice relaxing day. I got to go to church this morning, have a little shopping time with my pooper, and now I'm watching The Avengers with my fajah and pap. And maybe being a little distracted by blogging this at the same time. heh.

I hope you all enjoy today's pairing as much as I do. This could be worn on a lunch date, an afternoon shopping, casual work day, etc. I picked up these silver heels today at Target after going back and forth on buying them for a few months now. They are oh so lovely. I think I made a smart purchase. My mind is already filled with the clothes I could pair these bad boys with. double heh. heh heh.

Also, last week of school starts tomorrow. Let's go. :)


Blouse: Forever 21
Boyfriend Jeans: American Eagle
Bag: H&M
Heels: Target
Watch: New York and Company
Bangles: Charlotte Russe 

No comments:

Post a Comment