Monday, August 19, 2013

Thrifted and Gifted


So, I'm sure your summer is ending just as fast as mine. School starts on Monday and it feels like it kept up on me like some kinda scary monster or something. I'm definitely not ready for this year to start. My sleep schedule is all whacked up and I still want to sleep till noon.

Yeah, I'm not really feeling this whole waking up thing while it's still dark, but I am excited to start work again. Also, excited to actually be wearing clothes that I don't sleep in and not looking like a ragamuffin.  

And speaking of clothes that may or may not look presentable to the public, this dress that I'm wearing in today's post was actually a costume from our last production of The Wedding Singer. It was worn by my cast-mate Anna, which she picked up for a bargain at Goodwill. The first night I saw her wear it I was just like, woooow, I LOVE that dress. And she was so sweet and even offered just to give me the dress. What!?!? Uuuuuh yes, please. I'll take that off your hands. 

I don't even care that it has shoulder pads and a slight stench of old lady. This dress is making a comeback. I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do!! 

Thanks again Anna, you rock.

Dress: Goodwill
Shoes: Nine West
Belt: Forever 21
Necklace: Charlotte Russe
Bracelets: Charlotte Russe
Stackable Rings: H&M 

No comments:

Post a Comment