Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas cheer n'at


Wishing everyone a very merry Christmas! I hope yours was just as great as mine!

I spent Christmas eve and Christmas day with Evan's family this year. It was so nice to see everyone again!! I haven't seen some of his extended family in a few years, since my summer at Dutch Wonderland. I had such a fun time being with my future family. It makes me pretty stoked for all the years to come.  
Now I'm back home with my mama and papa, spending the next few days with my sisters until they all go back to their homes. We're going to look for bridesmaid dresses tomorrow, so I basically need to get my sleep on as soon as possible. 

God has blessed me with so many wonderful things, that I in no way, shape, or form deserve. Not only should we be remembering Christ's birthday on Christmas, but it should be in our thoughts everyday!! God sent his only son to die so that we may live. That is truly breathtaking. 

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a goodnight! 


 Shirt: The Limited
Skirt: H&M
Boots: Forever 21
Necklace: Forever 21
Bracelets: Charlotte Russe
Rings: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment