Thursday, December 26, 2013

officially hating bridesmaid dress shopping


Welp, it turns out that there are a lot of bridesmaid dresses that I'm just not a fan of, or they are just plain ugly. And going dress shopping with your sisters is always a treat. Please sense the sarcastic tone in that last statement.
Today was pretty abysmal. But it's cool, we have a little over 7 months until the wedding, so we have a few months to keep looking for something that everyone likes and for something that fits everyone's own body type. 

And as for tonight, plans include reuniting with some high school friends that I haven't seen in ages and then spending some quality time with a few of my theater friends. We're going to be doing facials and pigging out on pizza and snacks. Whoop Whoop!!! 

I should really get to stepping because I technically should have been meeting them about 2 minutes ago....oops. Looks like I'm gonna be a few minutes late. Leaving now! 

Jacket: H&M
Shirt: T.J.Maxx
Jeans: Forever 21
Boots: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment