Friday, December 27, 2013

okay, call me a hypocrite


I just showed my mother my outfit. She was extremely confused to see that I'm wearing shorts in the winter. Not gonna lie, she was laughing at me and pretty much told me I was weird, without actually saying it.

I have to admit, I really used to hate seeing people trying to pull off wearing shorts when it's freezing outside. I would think, "Hey, you are a complete idiot. Why would you ever think that looks good? Or makes any kind of sense? Aren't you freezing your butt off?!" Call me a hypocrite, but it has been growing on me for a while and now I actually really like it! Weird. Mmhmm. Yep. And I'm even willing to wear this look out in the open, not just behind the safety of my bedroom door.

I mean, isn't it kind of identical to wearing a skirt or dress in the winter? Except this has leg holes. Plus, these shorts are sooo cute!! So, why not? My sister Lindsey got them for me for my birthday this year. Thanks Luce!

So if you're willing to rock this look, go for it! Just make sure you're wearing tights to keep those legs warm. 

On another note, H&M is having a super sale. I snagged this sweater for only $10! I have the identical sweater from last year in a different color. I love this thing. If you're looking for some good deals, go check em out. They also had most of their winter coats on sale for like $25!! Can't beat that. 
Sweater: H&M
Shorts: Forever 21
Boots: Bon-Ton
Necklace: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment